Please help us to continue creating relevant popular education tools, updating the COVID timeline and to finally publish the larger timeline covering 500+ years of the Medical Industrial Complex (MIC) that is the heart of our work.
If you intend to use this timeline and curriculum and you are able to, we ask that you consider making a donation to support our labor and love. We have a vision to grow this and, as you are able, we need your support to do that.
We have been working on the larger timeline for over ten years. We have been working together without funding for most of that time. This timeline is an offering, a prayer, a blessing, a spell, a belief that if we tell the truth, if we name the horrific and untenable, and if we do this with our arms linked, with care and attention for the impact these true stories, these telling of real people’s lives, have on each other, that then we can imagine, we can become something other than what this history assumes we are. This has been a work of our hearts, including our grief, our rage and our hope.
- We would love your support to maintain and regularly update this COVID-19 timeline.
- We would love your support to complete the larger primary timeline. That timeline is over 40 times as large as the COVID-19 timeline. It includes the relationship between the pharmaceutical industry and histories of philanthropy, past epidemics including those linked to first contact, and the repeating truth of racist medical research as a way to create new medical technologies. This COVID-19 timeline captures a single year. The larger timeline covers over 500. Because of the size of this timeline, we are talking with multiple software engineers on designing a platform that will hold the intersectional complexity we are looking for.
- Your support will also help us to keep these materials accessible and open to community feedback and additions.
If you are a large organization, including nonprofit organizations, schools and universities, public healthcare or social service site, or private corporation or healthcare facility, we ask you to consider donating between $500 and $2000 for use of this timeline and curriculum.
- You can make a non-tax deductible gift as a one time gift through our Patreon site
- You can make a non-tax deductible gift monthly through our Patreon site (see more information below)
- You can donate a tax deductible one time or monthly gift to our fiscal sponsor Casa De Salud (see more information below)
More information on giving through Patreon: For monthly donors, our commitment is to share monthly notes about how people are responding to the timeline, including information about speaking and/or other engagements where this material, and other material on the medical industrial complex, is being shared. Some of this will be also shared elsewhere and n.some of it will only be available to supporters through Patreon. Consider a gift of $5 or $10 or $20 or $50 a month.
How to give through our fiscal sponsor: We also welcome larger donations through our fiscal sponsor. This will provide you with a tax deduction. Our fiscal sponsor is Casa de Salud in Albuquerque, New Mexico. You can make a donation via check, to: Casa de Salud, 1608 Isleta Blvd. SW Albuquerque, NM 87105. Please write Healing Histories Project in the memo line of your check and include that information as an attached note. You can also donate electronically via Paypal.